Residence Rental Agreement
Hello and welcome to our home!
We’re so happy you chose our property for your vacation.
Before you settle in and get comfortable, we would like to make you aware of the House Rules in place at our vacation rental. Understanding and complying with our house rules will make for a comfortable and fun stay for everybody!
Please read each of the HOUSE RULES carefully in order to avoid any danger or deductions from your security deposit upon check-out.
1. Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
2. Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
3. In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
4. We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, we’d really appreciate it if you’re mindful and keep noise to a minimum during night time hours, beginning at 10 PM.
5. All guests must sign a waiver regarding use of the pool and spa prior to use.
6. All children must be closely supervised while using the pool, spa, and all other outdoor areas. Use of the pool and spa is not recommended for young children.
7. Please ensure you read and fully understand the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
8. Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope you make the most of our home, its amenities and your opportunity to relax and visit the surrounding area.